To thrive in this role it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure the continuous improvement of how we test. You are inquisitive and enjoying learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
- As QA Engineer you will be part of a cross-functional development team cooperating close with UX team and contributing to high product quality by using a variety of technical testing techniques. While we aim to automate testing as much as possible, we also apply manual methods such as exploratory testing. As well as testing, the responsibility of the role also includes helping developers build quality into the product as early as possible.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding and experience of agile testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- A passion for technical testing and improving the testing process
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
Preferred programming languages and skills
- Experience in testing Linux/Unix server applications
- Test automation tools and techniques
- Experience in testing on mobile devices on different platforms (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment
- Experience with frameworks such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, Appium is a plus
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
- You’ll have the opportunity to come visit us prior to your work start and we’ll give you a helping hand with all the administration and paperwork that is connected to an international move such as work permit, tax consultation or house searching. And of course we’ll cover the travel costs for you and you closest family upon your move.