We are currently seeking motivated and skilled Senior 3D Hard Surface Artist to join our WoT Prague Art team.
You will join production team focused on 3D content for the World of Tanks PC game and work on high-quality models of tanks, weapons and other equipment.
We are looking for someone who will push himself as well as the whole team to the next level in performance, workflows and quality of art.
- Collaborate with Art Director, designers & all involved disciplines to create high-quality realistic models and textures of military vehicles, equipment and other props.
- Participate in the project’s artistic direction, defining art needs and help to make decisions according to the overall project vision and quality
- Mentor and train other 3D artists.
- Work together with other colleagues in 3D Art, Art QA, Historical Department, 2D Art, Technical Art, etc. to bring great new visuals to the game.
- 5+ years games industry experience and at least one shipped AAA title on current gen tech.
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
- Passion for games as well as clear knowledge of current modelling and texturing practices
- Confident knowledge of 3D/2D SW (Maya and/or 3D Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop etc.)
- Low-poly and High-poly modeling skills especially Hard Surfaces modeling skills
- Strong understanding of modern game art pipelines and methodologies
- Sharing knowledge and being open to learn from the others.
- Coaching/mentoring skills.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Self-motivated, agile and well organized