The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We’re better – and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry.
- You develop autonomous analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform product development.
- With your passion for number crunching, testing and science you help foster a data-driven mindset across the organization, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
- Together with your fellow stakeholders you design data marts enabling self-service analytics
- On a daily basis you collaborate with different teams (e. g. Risk, Marketing, Product Development/Management) to deliver data and reports.
- You develop dashboards for our stakeholders and visualize the most important KPIs (not vanity metrics)
- You develop meaningful KPIs to track the performance of our products and to derive strategic actions
- You perform insightful data analysis and make suggestions to Management
- You will foster and support your fellow team members and mentor junior staff
- You will be part of a self-organized cross-functional agile team
- You will challenge the status quo and propose changes to bring us to the next level
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence or Data Science
- At least 3 years of professional experience with data modelling and SQL
- Experience with conducting analyses using Python or R is a strong plus
- A solid grasp of Excel to combine data sources, analyze data and visualize insights
- Experience working with relational databases as PostgreSQL
- Ability to draw actionable insights from data and to clearly communicate with our stakeholders
- Knowledge on statistical analysis (e. g., correlations, cohort analysis, long- term trends, hypothesis-testing, A/B-Testing)
- Fluent in English
- Working Experience in FinTech or a strong interest in FinTech
- You work independently and welcome not only challenges but the feeling of overcoming an obstacle
- You are passionate about creating something from scratch and building up your department in a team effort
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You are a team player who proactively shares her/his knowledge
- Keen on learning, cooperation and personal growth
- An unlimited contract
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical startup perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc.
- You are not currently located in Berlin, but would like to work at Lendico? Then we have good news for you: We will cover your moving costs and help sort out your visa if needed