An opportunity for an experienced games producer to help us establish a new production function and to have a big impact on our current and future titles. This person will work with many different disciplines, will have exposure to top grossing titles and internal and external game development resources.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Each team has its own intricacies, so you’ll become an expert in managing subtly different agile processes and enabling those teams to deliver to their maximum potential.
- We are a JIRA house, so you’ll be an SME and contribute to maintaining well-defined process.
- Delivering incrementally developed features is key to our success, but looking forward to what comes next is just as critical. Road-mapping is important, and you’ll be actively encouraged to spot gaps or suggest ideas on projects that will help us to continue to deliver excellence and growth.
- Working with external developers to ensure they are nail their milestones and exceed quality expectations.
- Liaising with our large family of Aristocrat studios and content creators around the world to navigate a maze of complex interdependencies and deliverables
- There is no I in team, getting the best out of our collective is crucial. You will assist in everyone’s development, removing roadblocks and holding teams accountable for their commitments.
- Work should be fun, not a chore, being part of an open and light-hearted environment helps us all deliver together!
- Experience managing 3rd party developers external to your organization.
- Shipped at least one title, F2P mobile or social gaming a plus.
- You’ll have worked on multiple types of games feature, including live ops.
- Managed multi-disciplined teams, including artists, designers, developers and product specialists
- You should be passionate about and have a strong understanding of agile methodologies, as you’ll be getting involved in running ceremonies and evolving what agile means to us.
- You will be able to differentiate between a tech and non-tech audience, tailoring your approach to each and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- Naturally analytical, you’ll have great planning and organisational skills and an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail and a focus on execution.
- Solid understanding of the games industry and knowledge of mobile games.
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day