Techland started as a distributor of computer software and created Crime Cities, the first game developed in-house, in 2000. Techland released sci-fi first person shooter Chrome in 2003. A prequel titled Chrome: Specforce was released in 2005. Techland has also developed driving games including rally simulation games Xpand Rally and Xpand Rally Xtreme and Volkswagen-licensed GTI Racing (2006).
- conducting full cycle of recruitment processes from defining needs with managers to onboarding process (exploring polish and foreign labour markets),
- creating new and improving existing methods and tools of employer branding,
- direct search, screening and selection of candidates,
- negotiating and preparing offers,
- designing, organizing and performing employer branding activities.
- have min. 4 years of experience in conducting recruitment processes (including direct search),
- have both interest and knowledge of various methods/tools of search and selection (especially specialists and senior positions, preferably on gamedev market),
- speak fluent Polish and very good English,
- have high interpersonal, organisational and communication skills,
- are creative, mature and responsibile.
- Have fun and grow together. Get away from the office at a company party. Share your experience at GameJams. Get to know new people during meetups. Join one of our sport groups. Help others at one of our charity events. We do it all.
- It can be tricky moving to a whole new country. That's why you get a relocation package including all formalities, tickets and a place to start living. And if you want you'll get a dedicated buddy to introduce you to the city, the culture and the customs.