Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year.
- As a Senior Software Developer In Test you’ll help us deliver high quality software to internal customers – our global Sports Traders. You’ll work with developers and business stakeholders to make sure our products have the best test coverage they can get across all their software development life cycle. You will be responsible for writing reliable and easy to maintain tests by making use of the best coding practices available. You’ll use your experience to coach and mentor other team members.
- The code you’ll design and test cases you’ll execute will continue to make us one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
- Extensive automation testing experience (ideally 4 years +)
- Experience of API testing
- Exposure to coding in Java 8 – in work or in your own time
- BDD test methodologies and tools, eg. Cucumber
- An understanding of Microservices architecture from a testing perspective
- Kafka or similar messaging systems
- Functional and non-functional test skills
- Great communication skills including spoken and written English
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya