If you are looking to work in a Business cloud platform and want an experience in developing and maintaining ecommerce payments gateway, then this is the ideal role for you.
We’re moving people’s money around after all; businesses depend on us to accept payments 24x7. In Sage Pay, we treat security as a first class citizen, conducting regular security clinics, threat modelling and wide range of other security initiatives.
Sage Pay office is based at Angel Square, 2 minutes walking distance from Angel tube. You will get a competitive salary plus 20% bonus potential and other permanent benefits with world class pension. If you are looking for a visa sponsorship then dont hesitate to reach out to discuss or apply.
- This is a Senior Java Engineer role and hence we are looking for someone with strong backend java coding background and who is looking to mentor couple of our junior and graduates.
- Our toolchain contains all the elements you might expect in a modern development environment and pipeline: IntelliJ, Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins.
- We’ve adopted an agile methodology, employing TDD & pair programming and all our new workloads (dockerised Spring Boot microservices) operate in AWS with an active project underway to migrate all other code & data to AWS. We deliver highly available and secure transaction processing systems with world class uptime..
- Excellent knowledge and extensive experience with Java
- • Proven ability to deliver code to high standards
- • Good knowledge of SQL
- • Experience of developing on AWS platforms
- • Good knowledge of CI /CD pipelines
- • Passion for being hands on techie
- • Ability to interpret and document user requirements and translate these into technical specifications and/or code
- • High numerical reasoning and logic ability with good problem-solving skills
- • Knowledge on Architecture Best Practices and Patterns (Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design, …)
- • Experience in using a TDD approach
- • Spring MVC / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
- • Docker
- • Ansible / Terraform
- • Agile development
- • NodeJS