We are looking for a developer with solid experience working with Unity3D to join one of our game development teams based in London. You’re expected to have a good understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, also a thorough understanding of graphics, performance issues and trade-offs, great attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines.
- Your role will be hands on in the development of new features and also supporting existing ones, writing unit tests and code reviews. As a senior developer you’ll be asked to provide support and mentor junior developers, and take part on technical discussions. You’ll work closely with producers, designers, and developers in a highly collaborative and genuinely agile environment.
- Solid Unity3D experience and technical knowledge across multiple technologies.
- Understanding how network protocols work and experience with client-server communication (best practices).
- Has shipped at least 1 mobile title into production.
- Strong C# development and experience in other languages.
- Experience in building flexible and reusable systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with design patterns and design principles.
- Ability to easily learn and work with new problems and new technologies.
- Finding joy in solving hard technical problems.
- TDD knowledge/experience.
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day