Propellerhead are a leading software-services company, designing, delivering and maintaining large-scale digital platforms. Our clients include Auckland Transport, New Zealand Rugby, BlinkPay, Starship Children's Hospital, SkyBus, Dimension GRC, Spark, ESR, Ministry of Education, New Zealand Post, and Auckland Museum.
- Recommend and lead the most appropriate methodologies for generating user insights
- Manage research projects to meet objectives and deliver on time and on budget
- Present findings and recommendations. Advise on design strategy
- Identify, evaluate and implement new research methodologies and technologies
- Draw from existing UX patterns to inform efficient research
- 6 - 12+ years as a UX practitioner
- Extensive experience identifying user needs and problems through a variety of research methods, including qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent collaboration skills with stakeholders and product teams
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to develop succinct and purposeful presentations.
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience in designing interfaces and flows, rapid ideation, prototyping and validation.
- Understanding of human centred design process and best practice UX techniques.
- Developer-lead organisation
- Interesting, diverse, commercially-minded projects for big clients
- World-class colleagues
- Equal opportunity workplace, free from discrimination
- A culture of collaboration and learning
- Plenty of office perks and beautifully designed offices in the heart of Auckland
- We have recently become an Accredited Employer with Immigration New Zealand. This means that if you’re not from New Zealand and want to move here and work for us, you can apply for the Talent Work Visa. These visas are easier to get, are often much faster, and are a direct path to residency.