In today's "big-data environment", reliable clinical data is the basis for any further medical progress. With our web-based software platform QDICOM, we automate the data collection and analysis of clinical studies. Our customers are manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceuticals, academic and contract research institutes and hospitals.
- You will research and develop medical image related CNN architectures based on Tensorflow and other frameworks (Python).
- You design and develop DICOM and PACS related software for DICOM image transfer and manipulation.
- You develop advanced computer vision and imaging algorithms, including algorithms executed on the GPU (OpenCL, CUDA).
- You interface our applications with hospital and radiology information systems (PHP, Python, HL7, REST).
- You create statistical analyses and reports (R, Latex).
- You develop PHP-based backend and frontend modules for our core QDICOM platform (ZF2, jQuery).
- You expand, migrate, utilize and scale our database architecture (MySQL based).
- You administer and develop new modules and routines for automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment (Jenkins, Docker).
- Strong team and communication skills: We love to work in a nice working climate, where we can depend on one another, listen, coach and have a sense of humor.
- We live an open culture in which we can respond to most individual needs. To ensure that this works in our distributed team, we report transparently and actively on our work, our progress, setbacks, and successes. You are comfortable sharing this mindset.
- You love coding and enjoy finding solutions for non-trivial problems.
- You have a high level of self-motivation and have the ability to also work self-reliant at times.
- You have a passion for perfection and develop and apply "best-practices", which allows you to efficiently solve tasks.
- Our internal languages spoken are German and English, and you are proficient in either one.
- You have a very good understanding of written English text.
- You will experience fast personal and professional growth through the rapid assumption of responsibility.
- We value your contribution to the company through performance-related remuneration and company shares.
- We work in a flat hierarchy, with short decision-making processes and a collegial, motivating "we will rock it" atmosphere.
- We strongly believe our work will have a positive influence on the care of patients, giving meaning to what you do beyond the bits and bytes.
- We care about you by defining and working out your long-term career path, by offering fresh fruits and a company-wide annual retreat.
- We prefer your office to be at our conveniently located headquarters in the center of Leipzig or our R&D facility in Magdeburg, Germany. However, we can also accommodate personal preferences and remote working requirements.
- We also encourage applications from high-potentials from other regions and support your work permit / blue-card application.