We are now looking for a sr front-end developer to our new NetEnt Live development team in Krakow. The role is mainly front-end oriented however it would be great if you are open to enhancing your back-end skill as well. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt Live product.
- Working mainly with front-end (openness for a work on the back-end is an additional advantage)
- Development of new tools as well as maintenance of existing tools that the team has created.
- Build, release and deployment our products using tools such as Maven, Jenkins and, Webpack 2
- “You build it, you run it” – DevOps practices
- Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews and/or TDD
- Working together with UX team and others to continuously evolve our products
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Nice to have a basic knowledge of React, PixiJs, Test engines (i.e. Mocha / Jest)
- Outstanding software craftsmanship
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Flexible salary negotiations and benefit package like private Premium medical care with dental, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. massage, team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Diverse environment, our department is home of 12 nationalities and a 40/60 (f/m) gender ratio!
- You’ll have the opportunity to come visit us prior to your work start and we’ll give you a helping hand with all the administration and paperwork that is connected to an international move such as work permit, tax consultation or house searching. And of course we’ll cover the travel costs for you and you closest family upon your move.