Loggi’s engineering team is focused on solving highly complex problems, mixing up very experienced professionals and early career employees, in an environment fortified by learning, sharing of experiences and respect. Together, we will build the logistics network of the future, developing unique algorithms, systems and processes.
- You’ll guide one or more tribes (squads), leading the work of engineers in the company. Loggi will count on you to identify problems and opportunities for improvement, involving the leadership and proposing solid technical solutions for them.
- Loggi’s engineering team works with a wide variety of technologies and techniques to solve our challenges. We try to see beyond the buzzwords to develop software in a pragmatic and efficient way.
- 7 years of experience working in a software engineering position, with at least 4 years working in a leadership position (technical or people management);
- Exceptional coding and software architecture experience in large scale projects;
- Excellent business acumen, capable of identifying and prioritizing high impact problems, influencing engineering teams in the whole organization to solve those problems;
- Experience in working in a collaborative environment of teams of engineers, product managers and designers;
- Available to learn other programming languages if necessary.
- Accommodation and visa support
- Competitive compensation package, including the possibility to earn equity ownership
- Financial incentive for your technical development
- Meal and transportation allowance
- Health and life insurance
- No Dress Code