We are looking for a talented Technical Artist to join our London Studio
- You’ll be part of the London art team working on some of the biggest games in the mobile games industry. As a technical artist you will work directly with artists and developers helping to identify and solve problems, optimize workflows and game footprints and push the boundaries and visuals of our globally successful games.
- You will also be part of the wider Technical Art Community at King, a unique environment where we share and support each other to achieve our full potential.
- Excellent knowledge of one major 3D software packages (Maya preferred)
- Experience with character rigging for animation
- Excellent knowledge of 2D creation software (Photoshop etc)
- Previous experience creating mobile games preferable
- Good knowledge of game engine workflows and an understanding of realtime rendering
- Strong scripting ability (e.g. Python)
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems
- Understanding of how to optimize games content for memory and performance
- Passion and drive to push visual quality or streamline workflows
- Experience in creating various game content (animations/modelling/vfx etc)
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- An online portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills would be appreciated.